Do you have a keen eye for detail? Do you get a sense of satisfaction from organizing information consistently? Do you want to be a part of an upbeat and international workforce and want to develop and experience an administrative role?
We are currently looking for a dynamic individual to join our international team in Budapest. You will work alongside senior consultants, supporting the recruitment process and ensuring that the admin tasks are kept up to date. We will support your work by giving you all the training necessary to help you make the best out of your internship experience. Thanks to our extensive internship program you will also have the chance to be a part of a highly diverse, social and informal workforce made of motivated and bubbly young professionals.
Your daily tasks will include:
• Research and mapping out legal markets we work with or want to expand in using excel
• Update all the market maps to ensure greater usability and consistency
• Maintain database by creating and updating requisitions, inputting key correspondence with clients/candidates
• Supporting the team with other administrative tasks
• Support with the handling and entry/process of incoming CV’s
• Maintaining all materials up to date with current GDPR standards
• Currently enrolled as a student
• Fluency in verbal and written English; other language skills are a plus and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs
• Great communication skills that involve cohesion, precision, and timeliness of the message transfer
• Creative organizational skills that make you more adaptable in a fast paced work environment and a proactive attitude
• An opportunity to see how a mid-size company’s marketing department functions, from strategic planning to execution
• Identifying your field of interest (from graphic design to SEO to content creation) where you will be able to focus on improving your relevant skills
• Interns are expected to find and deliver a standalone project in their chosen field within the strategic marketing plan – and credited for it
• Gaining an understanding of niche B2B marketing
• Working on projects with tight deadlines in a group setting as well as on your own – learning to prioritize
• An energetic, multinational environment, with an informal and friendly corporate culture
• Internal rewards system (with opportunities for interns to gain extra days off, bonus, etc.), your monthly public transport will be refunded by the company.
The duration of the internship is a minimum of 6 months. As a successful candidate, you will be able to experience the company’s culture and be an integral part of the team. This internship is unpaid. We advise candidates to apply for an EU Erasmus or Leonardo Scholarship.
If you wish to apply for this position, please send your resume/CV, motivation letter (in English) and availability date to [###########]