Established in 2003 and now in its 16th year of successful trading, VHR (Virtual Human Resources) has offices in London,Manchester,Abu Dhabi& Prague, which serves a rapidly growing mix of national and international clients across the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Motorsport, Engineering & Defence and Marine industries.With a turnover approaching £35M and a multi-national workforce of 70 staff, VHR is looking for an enthusiastic, striving intern to joinour Aviation & Automotive Team,
See our website for more [###########]
VHR’sAviation & AutomotiveDivision is working with teams and manufacturers at the forefront of high-performanceAirlines and Motorsport/F1racing around the world. In addition, we closely work together with both designers andengineersof some of the most prestigiousclientsaround the globe.
-Ganing knowledge about our core industries through intensive research
-Developing reports and business intelligence
-Learning new software and programs Gaining confidence by communicatingover the phoneand via email to clients and candidatesfrom all over the world.
-Working and learning from Senior Sales Consultants to understand sales processes within VHR.
-Mainting filing systems
• Studying towards a degree where your course is relevant to the internship.
• Good communication skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team
• Computer Literate and has good keyboard skills
• Demonstrates a good level of EnglishandGermanspelling and grammar
• Knowledge of another Europeon language is a plus
• Exhibits good numeracy skills • Accurate, with good attention to detail
• Pro-active and works on own initiative
Furthermore, an interest in theAviation and/or Motosportsector is a bonus.
Are you enthusiastic about this amazing opportunity? Do you recognize yourself in the profile above? Send your application [###########] today!
Please note that this is an unpaid we only offer allowance for travel and food expenses, accumulating up to £10 per working day.