Joining our international team as Marketing Assistant will require you to immerse yourself in an environment that is fast-paced, expanding and continuously inventing new efficiencies to offer the best printing experience to our clients through our mobile application and the Cheerz website.
Directly working with the Spain Marketing Manager, you will be taking care of:
- Spain Community Management (Facebook, Twitter)
- CRM newsletters
- Influencer marketing focusing on ROI-oriented partnerships (Bloggers, Youtubers, Instagramers, snapchatters)
- Track Spanish website performance (product text optimized for SEO and conversion, etc)
- Our social media channels and influencers are one of our most powerful advertising tools as they enable us to speak to our super connected online community!
- The ideal candidate will be highly organized, innovative, team oriented and have a real desire to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment. With rapidly changing priorities.
- We are looking for native Spanish candidate, data driven with great sense of ownership, willingness to learn fast and with great enthusiasm for e-commerce. Your will also require strong planning skills for arranging marketing plans with the global marketing team and for handling multiple projects at once.
- Most of our customers are female 20-35 years old, so it is highly important to have a good knowledge of magazines, blogs, websites, brands and influencers that follow such segment. Basically to know what is cool and trendy atm.
- You're organized and love to interact with people.
- Previous experience in online marketing is required, a lot of enthusiasm and motivation to learn and acquire new skills.
- Business level English written and spoken is required. French spoken is a big plus.
Recruitment Process :
- Interview with HR Director
- Interview with Spain Marketing Manager & Chief Revenue Officer
- Case Study to deliver