Are you a pro-active and innovative person with good communication skills? Contact us and start your application process to an unforgettable internship in our international marketing department. Mandatory internship agreement with your university.
Profile: Current student looking for an internship.
Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Required minimum duration: 6 months or longer
Pre-requisites: Excellent level of English and Spanish (B2-C1). Mandatory internship agreement with your university.
- Website management
- SEO, SEM
- Google Analytics
- Maintain and develop social media accounts in particular: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest
- Implement a series of new marketing and business development initiatives
- Develop the web contents, course dates, naming of images
Technical Skills and Competencies
We look for in an internship candidate with:
- Strong interest in learning different marketing tools applied on daily basis in international offices.
- Interest in result management and social media marketing.
- Excellent organizational / multitasking / prioritizing skills.
- Outgoing friendly personality.
- Can do attitude / flexible attitude and approach to work.
- Computer literate: specifically with Microsoft Office, Photoshop is a plus.
- Self-management and multitasking.
- Ability to demonstrate outstanding attention to detail and accuracy.
Required: Excellent English and Spanish level (B2-C1)
Other languages are a plus (German, French, Italian)