AIL Madrid Spanish Language School is searching for a young, enthusiastic, and highly motivated student to join its dynamic international team.
The successful candidate will
- Have a desire to learn new knowledge and skills
• Be a team player and able to self-motivate themselves in order to work on individual projects
• Have a desire to play a multitasking role (sales, administration, marketing)
• Be responsible and have initiative
• Have a good level of English and Spanish (other languages would be a plus but are not essential).
• Organization of all aspects of group trips to Madrid for high schools and universities: classes, activities, accommodation, transportation and other services.
• Elaboration of offers and quotes.
• Provide timely, personalized, well-structured and business-like responses to clients.
• Creation and implementation of massive mailings and support with other marketing campaigns.
• Management of one of the company’s Facebook pages.
• Contact with third parties to arrange services for the client, negotiating when required, to ensure that the most competitive prices are met.
• Development of databases.
• Occasional creation, update and translation of marketing/website content in English and Spanish.
Technical Skills and Competencies we look for in an internship candidate
Outgoing, friendly personality. Capable of quickly developing a rapport / relationship of trust with clients (telephone, email and in person) and suppliers.
Outgoing communication skills: written (succinct, commercial, empathy, error free) and oral (linguistic skills, speak with conviction/authority, negotiation)
Excellent organizational / multitasking /prioritizing skills. ‘Can do’ attitude / flexible attitude and approach to work.
Commercial with innovative ideas. Focus on cost management and revenue maximization
Cultural adeptness, dealing with staff and clients of diverse ethnicity, culture and language.
Experienced with Microsoft Office.
Duration: 6 months
Start date: inmediate
End date: February 2019
Schedule: 8:30-17:30 from Monday to Friday + 1 Saturday every 4 weeks (with a day off in exchange)
An internship contract must be signed between your university and AIL Madrid before the internship starts.
Excellent English and Spanish level (B2- C1)
Other languages are a plus (German, French, Italian)
What do we offer
• Work in an young, dynamic, international team
• Salary: 300€ gross per month
• 4 free Spanish classes per week
Candidates should send a CV (preferably with a photo) and an application letter by email to [###########]