ML Components GmbH is the premier distributor of semiconductors and electronic components, based in Germany (Mainz) but we also have a subsidiary company on Malta. Our extensive, worldwide supplier base offers our global customers quick access to difficult-to-find parts. We provide obsolete technology products globally to manufacturers of various industries: medical, aerospace, military, computer, telecommunications and transportation.. We are a rapidly growing company with an energetic and international workforce who operates in a positive, competitive environment.
• Coordinate the transport from the vendors to the customers.
• Track the goods
• Purchase requisition support
• Follow up daily deliveries and inventories
• Customs compliance: Support preferential origin calculation for free trades agreements
• Provide freight costs from expeditors (UPS, DHL...)
• Strong interest in Logistics and Supply Chain
• Excellent knowledge of English, German represents an advantage
• Microsoft office proficiency
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
• Strong written and verbal communication.
• Motivated and pro-active individual
• Analytical person with a sense for accuracy
• Organization and planning, Strategic thinking and problem solving
At BD electronics we believe a happy workforce is a productive workforce. Management will support all new members in any way we can. When the company performs well all members benefit. We usually always have an incentive running in the office at all times.
Rewards for these incentives include GO KARTING, SCUBA DIVING, TEAM DINNERS, and even SKY DIVING and AIRPLANE FLIGHTS.
Like Google we are fans of Beer Friday. Every Friday the whole company meet up in a nearby bar and some complementary drinks are provided. Everyone can avail of the option to have a drink from 3pm on to relax after the weeks work and get ready for the weekend.
* Beer Friday is for all staff regardless of religious or personal beliefs about alcohol. Non-alcoholic drinks are provided also.
** Beer Friday is subject to change to “Beer & Ice-cream Friday” when the weather is good.
We view ourselves as an open minded company, any suggestions on how to improve will be welcomed and often implemented.
Working within a highly dynamic and progressive industry, this opportunity will provide successful candidates with unparalleled experience. With offices on the sunny island of Malta and in Germany, the company has gone from strength to strength in recent years, by offering its clients fast, efficient and personalised service
Allowance: 100€ Fixed Working hours: Monday to Thursday: 8pm to 5pm and Friday 8pm to 3pm