ML Components GmbH is the premier distributor of semiconductors and electronic components, based in Germany (Mainz) but we also have a subsidiary company on Malta. Our extensive, worldwide supplier base offers our global customers quick access to difficult-to-find parts. We are a strong and rapidly growing company with a competitive and energetic work environment. The International Business Development Executive will be responsible for the sale of semiconductors and electronic components. The ideal candidate must be well versed in the process of defining, developing, prospecting, servicing and nurturing a defined account base.
• Source new candidates
• Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
• Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
• Build rapport and understanding with candidates that the company represents
• Assist promoting the company’s services to candidates
• Build and maintain Database of candidates
• Conduct interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/ methods to filter candidates within schedule
• Studies or experience in Human Resources, Sales, Marketing, or similar
• Good language skills, particularly in English – Additional languages are a bonus
• Good interpersonal skills, a “people person”
• Good manager of time
• A professional manner at all times
• Results driven individual with positive, “can do” attitude
At BD electronics we believe a happy workforce is a productive workforce. Management will support all new members in any way we can. When the company performs well all members benefit. We usually always have an incentive running in the office at all times.
Rewards for these incentives include GO KARTING, SCUBA DIVING, TEAM DINNERS, and even SKY DIVING and AIRPLANE FLIGHTS.
Like Google we are fans of Beer Friday. Every Friday the whole company meet up in a nearby bar and some complementary drinks are provided. Everyone can avail of the option to have a drink from 3pm on to relax after the weeks work and get ready for the weekend.
* Beer Friday is for all staff regardless of religious or personal beliefs about alcohol. Non-alcoholic drinks are provided also.
** Beer Friday is subject to change to “Beer & Ice-cream Friday” when the weather is good.
We view ourselves as an open minded company, any suggestions on how to improve will be welcomed and often implemented.
Working within a highly dynamic and progressive industry, this opportunity will provide successful candidates with unparalleled experience. With offices on the sunny island of Malta and in Germany, the company has gone from strength to strength in recent years, by offering its clients fast, efficient and personalised service