ML Components GmbH is the premier distributor of semiconductors and electronic components, based in Germany (Mainz) but we also have a subsidiary company on Malta. Our extensive, worldwide supplier base offers our global customers quick access to difficult-to-find parts. We are a strong and rapidly growing company with a competitive and energetic work environment. The International Business Development Executive will be responsible for the sale of semiconductors and electronic components. The ideal candidate must be well versed in the process of defining, developing, prospecting, servicing and nurturing a defined account base.
• Demonstrates technical selling skills
• Complete understanding of pricing and quotes process
• Work closely with colleagues and management to provide clients with most efficient and professional service possible
• Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, closed sales, and follow-up activities
• Demonstrates the ability to gather order information and submit detailed information for processing orders
• Work closely with colleagues and management to provide clients with most efficient and professional service
• Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in increased market share globally
• Studies or experience in Human Resources, Sales, Marketing, or similar
• Good language skills, particularly in English – Additional languages are a bonus
• Good interpersonal skills, a “people person”
• Good manager of time
• A professional manner at all times
• Results driven individual with positive, “can do” attitude
Working hour: Monday to Thursday: 5 pm to 11 pm and Friday 4 pm to 9 pm
At ML Components GmbH we believe a happy workforce is a productive workforce. Management will support all new members in any way we can. When the company performs well all members benefit. We usually always have an incentive running in the office at all times.
Rewards for these incentives include GO KARTING, SCUBA DIVING, TEAM DINNERS, and even SKY DIVING and AIRPLANE FLIGHTS.
Like Google we are fans of Beer Friday. Every Friday the whole company meet up in a nearby bar and some complementary drinks are provided. Everyone can avail of the option to have a drink from 3pm on to relax after the weeks work and get ready for the weekend.
* Beer Friday is for all staff regardless of religious or personal beliefs about alcohol. Non-alcoholic drinks are provided also.
** Beer Friday is subject to change to “Beer & Ice-cream Friday” when the weather is good.
We view ourselves as an open minded company, any suggestions on how to improve will be welcomed and often implemented.