BD Electronics ltd. is an international distributor of electronic components, based in Malta but we also have a subsidiary compeny in Mainz, Germany. We distribute obsolete technology products globally to manufacturers of various industries: medical, aerospace, military, computer, telecommunications and transportation. We are a rapidly growing company with an energetic and international workforce who operates in a positive, competitive environment.
• Managing and creating content for multiple Social Media accounts and posting according to the schedule.
• Generate potential leads through SEM and Key Words.
• Improving our website SEO and producing high quality backlinks.
• Conducting analytic reports using Google Analytics and other tools.
• Monitoring website performances.
• Assisting with Digital Marketing campaigns.
• Monitor, review and provide content for the company newsletter.
• Assist with Campaign videos and creating video content.
• Writing articles or blogs.
• Improving Brand awareness locally.
• Designing and developing line cards, flyers and Posters.
• Carrying out research projects on the industry and our competitors.
Education and Experience:
• Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
• Relevant product and industry knowledge
• Microsoft office proficiency
• Relevant software applications skills such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Premiere
• Knowledge Keywords, SEO and Google Analytics
• Familiarity with Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube
• Interest Blogging or writing articles • Web development languages are a bonus
At BD electronics we believe a happy workforce is a productive workforce. Management will support all new members in any way we can. When the company performs well all members benefit. We usually always have an incentive running in the office at all times.
Rewards for these incentives include GO KARTING, SCUBA DIVING, TEAM DINNERS, and even SKY DIVING and AIRPLANE FLIGHTS.
Like Google we are fans of Beer Friday. Every Friday the whole company meet up in a nearby bar and some complementary drinks are provided. Everyone can avail of the option to have a drink from 3pm on to relax after the weeks work and get ready for the weekend.
* Beer Friday is for all staff regardless of religious or personal beliefs about alcohol. Non-alcoholic drinks are provided also.
** Beer Friday is subject to change to “Beer & Ice-cream Friday” when the weather is good.
We view ourselves as an open minded company, any suggestions on how to improve will be welcomed and often implemented.
Working within a highly dynamic and progressive industry, this opportunity will provide successful candidates with unparalleled experience. With offices on the sunny island of Malta and in Germany, the company has gone from strength to strength in recent years, by offering its clients fast, efficient and