Bd Electronics ltd. an international distributor of electronic components, based in Malta but we also have a subsidiary company in Mainz, Germany. We provide obsolete technology products globally to manufacturers of various industries: medical, aerospace, military, computer, telecommunications and transportation. We are a rapidly growing company with an energetic and international workforce who operates in a positive, competitive environment.
• Locating products
• Negotiate pricing, recognize market trends and in-demand items
• Developing and maintaining business relationships with Vendor Reps.
• This position interfaces internally with the Sales Department and externally with Vendor Reps. Applicant should be able to work well with others, and must be detail orientated
• Currently enrolled or owner of Bachelor’ s or Master’ s degree in Economics/Supply chain management/International Trade
• Attention to detail
• Good organizational skills
• Good level in English
• Good communication/negotiation skills and teamwork
• A positive attitude
• Chinese language is an advantage
At BD Electronics we believe a happy workforce is a productive workforce. Management will support all new members in any way we can. When the company performs well all members benefit. We usually always have an incentive running in the office at all times.
Rewards for these incentives include GO KARTING, SCUBA DIVING, TEAM DINNERS, and even SKY DIVING and AIRPLANE FLIGHTS.
Like Google we are fans of Beer Friday. Every Friday the whole company meet up in a nearby bar and some complementary drinks are provided. Everyone can avail of the option to have a drink from 3pm on to relax after the weeks work and get ready for the weekend.
* Beer Friday is for all staff regardless of religious or personal beliefs about alcohol. Non-alcoholic drinks are provided also.
** Beer Friday is subject to change to “Beer & Ice-cream Friday” when the weather is good.
We view ourselves as an open minded company, any suggestions on how to improve will be welcomed and often implemented.
Working within a highly dynamic and progressive industry, this opportunity will provide successful candidates with unparalleled experience. With offices on the sunny island of Malta and in Germany, the company has gone from strength to strength in recent years, by offering its clients fast, efficient and personalised service