Do you want to join a dynamic Fintech startup?
Do you want to be at the forefront of a Corporate Finance interrupter?
If so, this start-up might be a good fit for you!
In support of their international expansion, they are offering a unique Internship opportunity for a confident English speaker. In this role you will be based in London and will work closely with one of the co-founders.
– Frequent travel to physically engage with their international client base
– Business Development & Sales Management to create, maintain, and improve their UK client & network base
– Developing a new type of client base & network in UK with other Corporate Finance structures such as corporate lawyers, corporates (M&A departments), and asset managers
The ideal candidate will have an undergraduate degree or qualified and relevant sales experience. They will also have the right to work in the UK. Furthermore, they will have to have good analytical, communication & writing skills. This is a young and dynamic start-up. So-- if you believe you are a good match for them, do not hesitate to send your CV.
– Salary: £600 fixed up to £1,2000 OTE
– Successful candidate would join a young, dynamic, and close-knit team
– High chance of career progression due to the diversification of their product and the expansion of their prospect base
– Brilliant professional accommodation at WeWork, which provides free coffee, tea, and beer. They also organize many in-office parties and events