We are a small, international team looking for support! Working with us means entering a creative and fun work environment of passionate do-gooders that share similar visions and a strong team-spirit. We make sure your task list is diverse and you have the opportunity to take responsibility in your own projects. What should have first priority for you and for us is that you fill your position with tasks that make you and us grow at the same time. One thing is for sure - it’s never going to get boring with us and if you are up for an internship running off copies and making coffee you should look further.
Your Tasks include:
- Digital Marketing: You are actively participating in our marketing campaign development.
- Online Advertising: You will plan and implement our Google and Facebook ads.
- Content Creation: You will assist our Content Manager in writing copies for our website, our social media channels and our blogzine (English and German).
- SEO: You are responsible for doing keywork research for our website and our blogzine, updating SEO information and meta data as well as writing SEO relevant content.
- Partnership Research: You will work closely with our Content Manager to research and develop partnerships for our blogzine One of a Mind.
- Social Media: You will take full responsibility for one of our social media channels.
Required Skills and Experience:
- You are a student of a marketing or communications related study program and you are looking for a mandatory internship (“Pflichtpraktikum”).
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken), German language skills are an advantage
- You have basic Photoshop skills
- SEO is not a foreign word to you and you know what the Google Keyword Planner is
- You love writing and have published content before
- Basic HTML skills are an advantage
- You are passionate about ethical fashion and want to make the world a little better
What we offer:
- a fun team and a friendly office atmosphere
- open-minded and creative work environment in the heart of West Berlin
- responsibility and trusted environment
- relaxed working hours from 10.00h to 18.00h or 12.00h to 20.00h