Established in 2003 and is now in its 15th year of successful trading, VHR has offices in London, Manchester, Abu Dhabi & Prague which service a rapidly growing mix of national and international clients across the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Motorsport, Engineering & Defence and Marine industries. With a turnover exceeding £35M and a multinational workforce of 70 staff, VHR requires an enthusiastic team player to join the organisation as a Compliance Intern.
See our website for more information: [###########]
We are seeking an enthusiastic and eager Compliance Intern to join our Team in our Head office in London. Supervised by the Contracts Manager, this role is a great introduction to Compliance within an International business.
Key Learning Objectives
• Learning how to take internal and external inquiries over the phone
• Learning how to support various sales teamwork: audit and organization of data regarding contractors
• Helping daily audit as internal and regarding new placements and new clients
• Learning how to write contracts and issue contracts for the Stakeholders
• Research of international legal and administrative process
• Following up of clientele: answering phone calls, creating spreadsheets, attending meetings to ensure the good process of legal documents
• Studying towards a degree where your course is relevant to the internship.
• Available from January 2019
• Good communication skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team
• Knows SQL language and how to handle big databases
• Computer Literate and has good keyboard skills
• Demonstrates a good level of English spelling and grammar
• Exhibits good numeracy skills
• Accurate, with good attention to detail
• Pro-active and works on own initiative
Are you enthusiastic about this amazing opportunity? Do you recognize yourself in the profile above? Send your application to [###########] today!
Please note that this is an unpaid we only offer allowance for travel and food expenses, accumulating up to £10 per working day.