SmartBuyGlasses Optical Group, operated under Motion Global Ltd., is the world’s leading designer eyewear e-retailer. With operations across Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas, SmartBuyGlasses has become the market leader in over 30 countries worldwide. With over 160 employees we retail the world’s best eyewear brands including Ray-Ban, Tom Ford, Gucci and many more. SmartBuyGlasses has a young, international and entrepreneurial culture that promotes fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective employees are usually promoted quickly to managerial positions, operating teams with high degrees of responsibility.
We are recruiting candidates who are looking for a fast-track career development in Online Marketing. Our Online Marketing Internship Programme would provide you with hands-on experience to learn, plan, implement and monitor the results all different aspects of Online Marketing strategies and campaigns. The successful candidates would be those who have strong interest and passion in Online Marketing and seek a challenging role in a fast-paced environment.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assisting the Country Manager in planning, implementing and optimising online marketing campaigns.
- Conducting market research as well as developing an action plan for our marketing campaigns including content writing, SEO and SEM (CPC/CPA) activities, affiliate marketing, comparison shopping.
- Improving and localising web contents for the respective market.
- Responsible for market planning, strategy implementation, reporting and feedback analysis for various activities and channels.
- Becoming an expert in developing Search Engine Optimization (“SEO”) and driving revenue across all online marketing channels
- Developing strategic partnerships and building/enhancing relationships with our online partners.
The Qualified Candidate
- Recent graduate or student of a business subject (e.g. media, economic or communication science).
- Native Dutch speaker with fluency in English and/or any other languages would be an advantage.
- Basic understanding of SEO and on-page and off-page online marketing. Prior experience is a plus.
- Owns strong research and analytical skills and a positive “can do” attitude.
- Ability to work independently, to self-prioritize work streams and to meet tight deadlines.
- Computer literate with an excellent understanding of MS Office and CMS.
Internship Programme Structure
- 3 - 6 months trainee programme, with a high possibility of full-time employment upon completion.
- Extensive training across all E-Marketing activities from our in-house experts.
- Fast career progression for successful candidates.
Please note that this is an unpaid internship which is to be undertaken for a period of between three and six months dependent upon the availability of the candidate. Whilst full time would be preferred, we are also willing to offer the role to students who are able to work part time (20 office hours per week). Due to the nature of this role, we are unable to offer visas to applicants. Whilst this internship is unpaid, trainees will receive extensive exposure all facets of digital marketing and training from our experienced and dedicated team. This is a great opportunity for students and recent graduates to gain valuable experience of working within a market leading company, whilst learning key transferrable skills in both digital marketing and e-commerce industries.