We are seeking an enthusiastic and eager Business Intelligence Intern to join our Middle-East dedicated Team in our Head office in London. Supervised by the Middle East Divisional Director, this role is a great introduction to Business Intelligence within an International business.
Key Learning Objectives
• Ganing knowledge about our core industries through intensive research
• Assisting with the organisation of the employee filing system
• Assisting with Employees engagement and benefits
• Communicating with Arabic speaking candidates via telephone and email
• Keeping and creating records
• Maintain and updating filing systems
• Support the day-to-day efficient operation of the employees
• Studying towards a degree where your course is relevant to the internship.
• Must be fluent in English and Arabic
• Good communication skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team
• Computer Literate and has good keyboard skills
• Exhibits good numeracy skills
• Accurate, with good attention to detail
• Pro-active and works on own initiative
Are you enthusiastic about this amazing opportunity? Do you recognize yourself in the profile above? Send your application today!
Please note that this is an unpaid we only offer allowance for travel and food expenses, accumulating up to £10 per working day.