This is an exciting opportunity to join an international technical recruitment company based in central London (SE16).
Established in 2003 and now in its 15th year of successful trading, Virtual Human Resources (VHR) has offices in London, Manchester and Abu Dhabi which service a rapidly growing mix of national and international clients across the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Motorsport, Engineering & Defence and Marine industries.
With a turnover approaching £35M and a multinational workforce of 70 staff, VHR requires an enthusiastic Brand and Graphic Design intern to join the VHR Graphic Design team.
See our website for more information: [###########]
We are seeking an enthusiastic and eager Branding Intern to join our Team in our Head office in London. Reporting to the Head of Marketing this role is a great introduction to Marketing and Design with the opportunity to gain experience in designing, producing and implanting all aspects of a rapidly growing brand to global clients and regions. You will learn to apply graphic and design skills together with improving your organisational and time management skills and how to work within a brand-led organisation.
Key Learning Skills
1) Banner Advertisement
Campaign ideas and development; Imagery and photography; Digital and print production.
2) Brand Identity Development
Review of the VHR brand identity; Logo and visual assets; Guideline; Brand Imagery and Development and Signage and Stationary.
3) Product and Service Support
Developing Industry Sector Communications ranging from Presentations, Marketing Materials, Digital and social media content.
Supporting VHR with key events calendar with and for clients and internal events such as the end of month celebrations, various parties, networking events and evenings.
• Strong Idea and Concept Generation and familiar working with corporate identities
• The right candidate will be an experienced user of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects
• Additional knowledge of photography, film and video editing (PremierPro and After Effects) and website development (Wordpress) is desirable but not required
• They will be hard working, quick learning and able to work accurately and to deadlines
• They will be self-motivated, creative and able to work in a team
• Relevant Marketing/ Graphic Design degree (or working towards)
Are you enthusiastic about this amazing opportunity? Do you recognize yourself in the profile above? Send your application to [###########] today!
Please note that this is an unpaid internship. We do offer compensation for travel and food expenses, accumulating to £10 per working day. Please only apply for this internship if you agree with these conditions.