We are seeking an enthusiastic Creative Marketing and Data Analytics Intern to join our team in our Head Office in London. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this role is a brilliant introduction to Marketing with the opportunity to gain insight into what it is like to promote a rapidly growing business across the world.
You will learn to improve your written, social media and analytical skills, well as professional communication, by helping to manage and improve global marketing campaigns.
Key Learning Skills
Clients: Preparing client presentations, developing joint marketing and PR campaigns with major clients
Internal: Circulating internal news of key interest to each office and via the e-newsletter platform. Monthly company presentations are an integral part of internal communications.
Written content: Copy writing and content production including news articles, blogs, thought leadership, PR
2) Product & Service Support
Developing Industry Sector Communications ranging from Presentations, Marketing Materials, Digital and social media content.
Supporting VHR with a key events calendar for clients and internal events such as end of month celebrations, various parties and networking evenings.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to work on across all areas of an exciting brand. VHR strives to be different, to create the best environment for its staff and clients and ensure the work is a place you want to come to.
• The right intern will be an experienced user of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Interested in writing, social media and/or data analysis
• Hard working, quick learning and able to work accurately and to deadlines
• Self-motivated, creative and able to work in a team
• Excellent written communication skills, with an interest and/or experience in copy writing and content creation
• Fluency in English
• Student in marketing /communications
• Seeking for a mandatory internship
Are you enthusiastic about this amazing opportunity? Do you recognize yourself in the profile above? Send your application today!
Please note that this is an unpaid internship. We do offer compensation for travel and food expenses, accumulating to £10 per working day. Please only apply for this internship if you agree with these conditions.