VHR’s Marine division is working with teams and manufacturers at the forefront of high-performance yacht racing around the world. In addition, we closely work together with both designers and builders of some of the most prestigious luxury super yachts and mega yachts around the globe.
Key Learning Objectives
• Ganing knowledge about our core industries through intensive research
• Developing reports and business intelligence
• Learning new software and programs
• Gaining confidence by communicating over the phone and via email to clients and candidates from all over the world.
• Working and learning from Senior Sales Consultants to understand sales processes within VHR.
• Mainting filing systems
• Studying towards a degree where your course is relevant to the internship.
• Good communication skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team
• Computer Literate and has good keyboard skills
• Demonstrates a good level of English spelling and grammar
• Knowledge of another Europeon language is a plus
• Exhibits good numeracy skills
• Accurate, with good attention to detail
• Pro-active and works on own initiative
Furthermore, an interest in the (luxury) Marine sector is a bonus.
Are you enthusiastic about this amazing opportunity? Do you recognize yourself in the profile above? Send your application today!
Please note that this is an unpaid we only offer allowance for travel and food expenses, accumulating up to £10 per working day.