SmartBuyGlasses Optical Group, operated under Motion Global Ltd., is the world’s leading designer eyewear e-retailer. With operations across Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas, SmartBuyGlasses has become the market leader in over 30 countries worldwide. With over 160 employees we retail the world’s best eyewear brands including Ray-Ban, Tom Ford, Gucci and many more. SmartBuyGlasses has a young, international and entrepreneurial culture that promotes fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective employees are usually promoted quickly to managerial positions, operating teams with high degrees of responsibility.
For more information see: [###########], [###########].
We are looking for people who have great passion in working with people! You will work closely with our CEO in managing office HR and administrative matters. You will have hands-on experience of an international e-commerce business operation where everything is running in a fast and dynamic pace. You will be working in a team consisting of 25 different nationalities.
This is suitable for students with strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills who want to gain experience in an e-commerce and fashion retail industry.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Managing office expenses including invoices, monthly financial reports, and maintaining external partner and relations
- Support the CEO and colleagues in solving various types of office issues that may arise during daily work
- Organising and planning office events, such as: social events, team building and photo shoots
- Checking and updating the employee's work schedule and holiday calendar and ensure it is communicated efficiently to the managers
- Making sure that office supplies and other purchasing needs are handled
The Ideal Candidate
- Fluency in both Italian and English (speaking and writing)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Excellent organisational, communication and problem solving skills and great attention to detail
- Multi-tasking capabilities in a fast-paced environment
- Interest in the world of e-commerce, fashion and / or eyewear.
Please note that this is an unpaid internship which is to be undertaken for a period of between three and six months dependent upon the availability of the candidate. Whilst full time would be preferred, we are also willing to offer the role to students who are able to work part time (20 office hours per week). Due to the nature of this role, we are unable to offer visas to applicants. Whilst this internship is unpaid, trainees will receive extensive exposure all facets of the company and training from our experienced and dedicated team. This is a great opportunity for students and recent graduates to gain valuable experience of working within a market leading company.