This is an offer to an Erasmus+ internship by the Erasmus Placement grant of students university.
- Resources development in the fields of education and VET;
- Planning, organization & realization of training programs for youth and adults;
- Curriculum design and development in a variety of sectors both for Face-to-Face and Online Environments;
- Web development (Websites, Blogging and Social Networks);
- Monitoring, evaluation, and needs assessment;
- Dissemination and exploitation of projects and results.
Start date: flexible (recruitment during all the year)
Length: flexible (according to the needs of the applicant between 1 to 12 months)
Level of studies: Bachelor Degree or Master