This position will report directly to the Senior Director, Strategy and Finance Ops, and will interact with management at several levels and related departments. The intern will receive training on responsibilities, and will have goals to attain. The Intern will have no supervisory responsibilities.
Your main tasks will be
• Receive personalized learning plans specifically aligned to their goals and development opportunities in their chosen area of concentration.
• Network with Company leaders
• Understand how to prepare accurate journal entries to reflect proper accrual business accounting transactions in the correct period.
• Learn to analyze financial information supplied during various operating departments for accuracy and post transactions interfaced from sub-systems into the general ledger.
• Partner with departments and others to communicate unusual or unexpected financial results and learn to make recommendations for corrections and improvements.
• Partner with the finance team to learn how to generate and provide report and financial interfaces with box office/ticketing and internal audit.
• Learn how to track, accumulate and prepare necessary information reporting in a timely manner, including but not limited to depreciation records, tax records, and licenses.
What we are looking for
• Pursuing a degree in Finance, Operational Management or Economics
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
• ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information, and establish and maintain an effective professional working relationship with employees.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Professional appearance and demeanor.
• Have strong communication skills and have the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
• Highly driven and resourceful
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strategic thinker with exceptional analytical skills
What we offer
• 3-4 months internship
• Full and progressive training
• Flexible working hours from Monday to Friday, (20h/per week minimum)
• Office is based in center of Barcelona, Spain
• Young and multicultural environment