We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
In the marketing team your mains tasks will be…
• Community management for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest. Create content for all social media and check the impact of our posts.
• Review of the categories and the landing page in our website with supply team.
• Check our offers competiveness for special launch and operations.
• Competitor analysis
• Copywriting for newsletters, SEA campaign, content for the websites and press operations.
We are looking for…
• Students of marketing, business, communication or tourism
• Good level of English.
• Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
• Curious, autonomous and e-commerce oriented.
What we offer...
• Full and progressive training
• Flexible working hours from Monday to Friday, (20h/per week minimum)
• Office is based in center of Barcelona, Spain
• Young and multicultural environment