- Provide administrative support to the HR/Recruiting team.
- Support local employment advertising and events.
- Schedule and coordinate interviews.
- Administer required documentation; employment applications, pre-employment testing, drug screening and criminal background checks.
- Communicate with applicants, recruiters and hiring managers.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Assist with processing of offer letters and new hire administration.
- Maintain all employment documentation within company policy and legal compliance guidelines.
- Remuneration (if any): none
- Start date: flexible (recruitment during all the year)
- Length: flexible (according to the needs of the applicant between 1 to 6 month)
- Access to the latest technology and tools
- Be part of a small, high performing team working to disrupt a massive market
- Bonus Scheme
- Work in the center of Barcelona in an international environment
-Friday team meetups
- Analytical and organizational skills
- Proven independent, self-motivated team player
- Effective collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Creative problem solver
- Good written and verbal communication skills