You can apply either in French or in English. A perfect use of French is mandatory for this job.
You will be a part of a fast-growing, young and dynamic start-up (about thirty talents now, and counting!), where you will contribute to make the world a better place!
Too Good To Go fights day-to-day food waste by helping food stores and restaurants to sell their unsold products at low prices.
Launched in France about 2 years ago, and present in 8 other countries, Too Good To Go meets a crazy success: already in a few months, more than 4000 stores and restaurants, all around France, have joined the adventure and have saved more than 5 million meals in total from the garbage bins in Europe!
#1 Your missions:
As an Inbound Sales Specialist, you’ll join our Sales team and help us to onboard loads of stores to join the fight:
- Negotiation and persuasion : you use your best arguments to convince stores that reached out to us to join Too Good - To Go and fight against food waste.
- Set up the best offer so stores sell their leftovers and fits with their needs.
- Sign the store : you make sure that stores give us all necessary information so you can add the account on the app
- Train the store and their employee about Food Waste but also about the store application.
- Follow up with the stores: you will keep the relation with the store for 1 month and a half to set things up well with them and maximize their impact.
#2 Your profile:
- We’re looking for a one of a kind person that is not afraid to work as long as having fun!
- You’re dynamic, ready to change the world and course you strongly believe in Too Good To Go!
- You already have an experience in sales (call or terrain).
- You’re a terrific talker (and listener) with the ability to quickly connect and establish relationship with potential partners - restaurants, cafes and more.
- Zero fear of the phone and the tenacity to keep trying when things get tough.
- You’re hungry - you’re results focused, understand KPIs and driven to hit smash targets.
- Challenge is your main motivation!
- You’re independent, you know how to schedule your time to handle and follow several projects at a time.
- You’re rigorous and organized: you like to get things done well.
#3 Your team:
- Has a social mindset and puts all its energy in maximizing its impact.
- Shares knowledge and skills, because sharing is magic!
- We trust each other and dares to create: initiative is key.
- Prefers beer than water… ;)