You can apply either in French or in English. A perfect use of French is mandatory for this job.
You will be a part of a fast-growing, young and dynamic start-up (about twenty talents now, and counting!), where you will contribute to make the world a better place!
Too Good To Go fights day-to-day food waste by helping food stores and restaurants to sell their unsold products at low prices.
Launched in France just over a year ago, and now present in 7 other countries, Too Good To Go meets a crazy success: already in a few months, more than 4000 stores and restaurants, all around France, have joined the adventure and have saved more than 5 million meals in total from the garbage bins in Europe!
#1 Your missions:
As an Account Manager Intern you’ll join our Customer Success team. You’ll be taking care of our network of 3500 stores (outbound):
- Follow up with priority stores (outbound calls),
- Create and improve content of store emailing flow,
- Create and improve content of store calling flow,
- Ad hoc store trainings,
- Create and improve content for a training kit,
- Participation to strategic development.
#2 Your profile:
- You love our beautiful planet Earth and are ready to fight against food waste to save it!
- You’re dynamic, ready to change the world and of course you strongly believe in Too Good To Go.
- You’re a terrific talker (and listener) with the ability to quickly connect, convince and build relationship with potential partners - restaurants, cafes and more.
- Your biggest strengths are your kindness and empathy, and of course, your efficiency!
- You’re good at interpersonal relations and know how to adapt to any type of person.
- You’re agile and independent, you know how to schedule your time to handle several projects at a time.
- An experience in a start-up and/or association would be appreciated!
#3 Your team:
- Has a social mindset and puts all its energy in maximizing its impact.
- Shares knowledge and skills, because sharing is magic!
- We trust each other and dare to create: the initiative is key.
- Prefers beer than water… ;)