SmartBuyGlasses Optical Group, operated under Motion Global Ltd., is the world’s leading designer eyewear e-retailer. With operations across Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas, SmartBuyGlasses has become the market leader in over 30 countries worldwide. With over 160 employees, we retail the world’s best eyewear brands including Ray-Ban, Tom Ford, Gucci and many more. SmartBuyGlasses has a young, international and entrepreneurial culture that promotes fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective employees are usually promoted quickly to managerial positions, operating teams with high degrees of responsibility.
SmartBuyGlasses has recently won the ‘2015 Business Excellence Award for Business Innovation’ at the AustCham Westpac Australia-China Business Awards in Hong Kong:
For more information see: [###########], [###########]
We are recruiting graduates who are looking for a fast-track career development in Online Marketing. The focus of this Internship Programme will be to develop an action plan for our marketing campaigns, including Content Marketing, SEO, PR, Social Media, Market Research, User Experience, and other business development projects. You will also act as the primary point of contact for your websites.
Our Online Marketing Internship Programme will provide you with hands-on experience to learn, plan, implement and monitor all aspects of Online Marketing strategies and campaigns. The successful candidates would be those who have strong interest in Online Marketing and seek a challenging role in a fast-paced environment.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Take ownership of your market and devise a marketing and business development strategy that will drive traffic and sales.
- Conducting market research as well as developing an action plan for our marketing campaigns, including content writing and SEO.
- Improving and localizing web content for your market.
- Responsible for market planning, strategy implementation, reporting and feedback analysis for various activities and channels.
- Becoming an expert in developing Search Engine Optimization (“SEO”) and driving revenue across all online marketing channels.
- Developing strategic partnerships and building/enhancing relationships with our local partners.
The Qualified Candidate
- Student of a business subject (e.g. media, economics or communication science) or students close to finals
- Native French speaker with fluency in English. Other languages would be an advantage.
- Basic understanding of SEO and on-page/off-page online marketing. Prior experience is a plus.
- Has strong research and analytical skills and a positive “can do” attitude.
- Ability to work independently, to self-prioritize work streams and to meet tight deadlines.
- Computer literate with an excellent understanding of MS Office and Excel.
- Prior experience of CMS systems and a basic knowledge of HTML are preferred.
- Highly motivated, ambitious, and willing to take ownership of projects.
- Strong understanding of their local market.
Please note that this is an unpaid internship which is to be undertaken for a period of between three and six months dependent upon the availability of the candidate. Whilst full time would be preferred, we are also willing to offer the role to students who are able to work part time (20 office hours per week). Due to the nature of this role, we are unable to offer visas to applicants. Whilst this internship is unpaid, trainees will receive extensive exposure all facets of digital marketing and training from our experienced and dedicated team. This is a great opportunity for students and recent graduates to gain valuable experience of working within a market leading company, whilst learning key transferrable skills in both digital marketing and e-commerce industries.
Work location: Torino, Italy