Salary: Expenses only
Eligibility: Candidates must be undertaking a course that requires them to complete a work placement
Language requirements: French speaking only
Start date: January 2019 (minimum of 3 months – maximum of 6 months)
Research Now SSI is the world’s leading global provider of first-party consumer and professional data based on extensive, proprietary market research panels. Around this core asset of opted-in, managed data, the company has built innovative data services and solutions that bring the voice of the individual to the entire marketing spectrum, from research to marketing to advertising. Research Now SSI serves more than 4,000 market research agencies, media and advertising agencies, consulting and investment firms, and healthcare and corporate customers in the Americas, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
This is an exciting opportunity for a marketing student to gain valuable experience in a face paced, industry leading organisation. The Marketing Intern will support our marketing team in the London office and will be involved in a variety of strategic and operational tasks, helping to develop and execute corporate marketing campaigns and communications that reach Research Now’s clients, prospects, and beyond!
The internship will give you opportunities to gain real-life experience of an international business environment that can shape your future career. You will have the chance to learn the basics of developing a B2B marketing campaign, to experience how commercial organisations and brands operate in a global capacity and to understand how academic marketing principles are applied in daily business life. In return we ask that you have a positive can-do attitude, enthusiasm, and are a friendly-spirited individual.
During your internship you will gain experience in;
• Supporting the marketing team in developing and executing the Research Now marketing plan,
• Briefing and liaising with key suppliers and agencies on a range of marketing initiatives
• Organising the production of copy and artwork (Advertising, collaterals, comms)
• Assisting with the delivery of key product and market launches
• Supporting the production of promotional literature, fact sheets, case studies etc.
• Organising exposure at key events and exhibitions and congresses
• Keeping up to date with media schedules and booking advertising space, writing slots and entries in industry publications
• Helping to manage the corporate websites
• Keeping up to date with industry developments and competitor activities
So who are we looking for?
The successful Marketing Intern must be undertaking a course that requires them to complete a work placement as part of their college/university course, proof will be required as part of the recruitment process.
The successful candidate will have;
• French spoken and written language skills at native level
• Excellent spoken and written English language skills
• Previous experience of Microsoft Office programmes
• An interest in, and preferably some experience of, marketing and market research
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage your time effectively and prioritise tasks to meet a range of deadlines
• Good attention to detail
• Ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders
• Good negotiator
We are looking for students who are flexible team players who are keen to gain experience in an exciting, stimulating, and fast-paced business environment. As well as being a self-starter who is confident/outgoing and able to adapt quickly to new challenges.
This internship is aimed at students who need to complete an internship for their degree/educational programme or for candidates who are on a European scholarship programme such as the Leonardo da Vinci programme.
Life at Research Now:
Research Now offers a unique, vibrant and international atmosphere with an unrivalled emphasis on collaborating and having fun as one global team. Our continued growth means you can be sure that the business will offer you a wealth of exciting opportunities.
You can also enjoy our many social activities like in-house fortnightly ‘Friday drinks’ and the many competitions and themed events we hold throughout the year.
Check out our EMEA Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn to find out more about what it’s like to work here.