Υou are going to join a dynamic and creative team coming from different countries and be involved in a diverse range of audiovisual projects onsite or abroad: live webcast, Event coverage, video productions, Photoshooting, etc.
Our provides mentoring and learning opportunities to help you develop your skills, network with employees, and learn more about what it’s like to work in the Business Solution industry.
Our company offers a professional training experience in visual audiovisuals including in immersive experiences. This internship is an opportunity to learn alongside a team of technologists and editors who are experimenting with interesting methods in new mediums such as virtual reality, 360 video, augmented reality, Snapchat, and Audio. The intern will have the advantage of working alongside editors to identify and adapt stories so that they best serve various mediums.
Your main Tasks will be:
• Assist production supervisor with any taping of live events and shows
• Perform video editing functions
• Assist with sound and any sound editing when needed
• Assist in developing alternative methods for edits
• Perform other duties as required or assigned
What are we looking for:
• Must be pursuing a degree (2 or 4 year degree) in the audio/visual/ multimedia production field
• High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
• Strong technical skills with video, audio and photo editing software preferred
• Good interpersonal skills
• Proven creative skills with excellent attention to detail
• Flexible to work hours needed according to projects
What we offer...
• 3-4 months internship
• Full and progressive training
• Flexible working hours from Monday to Friday, (20h/per week minimum)
• Office is based in center of Barcelona, Spain
• Young and multicultural environment