Most wanted: German-speaking data enthusiast wanting to gain deeper data preparation and data management skills.
Founded in 2014, Onedot has been built to make data consumable between commerce and industries. We are a rapidly growing software startup offering our customers an intuitive SaaS platform to prepare and exchange product data. Both listed established companies with global presence and decades of history and some of the fastest growing e-commerce startups are part of our expanding international customer base.
At Onedot, you will embed yourself into an exceptionally demanding and inspiring environment with lots of room for personal growth. We are looking for colleagues who want to have a meaningful impact and shape our product and our company. Smart work is rewarded with a steep learning curve, accelerated career, working with highly-capable team members and swift decision-making. Become part of a multi-cultural and multi-faceted team of passionate, curious, professional, driven and humble people from all over the globe where everyone's ideas and contributions count.
An internship at Onedot is an intense 6 month bootcamp where you learn everything about the latest data preparation approaches and technologies. You will support data processing activities for our customers. Learning the craft of modern data preparation and automation with Onedot's proprietary software will be your main focus. You will train machine learning models to clean, transform and classify product data at scale. Performing quality assurance on customer data gets you in touch with real-world data and its challenges. Towards the end of your internship, our goal is to offer you a permanent position as a Data Analyst within our team.
Onedot designs and engineers proprietary machine learning algorithms, probabilistic/statistical methods and advanced text analysis to automatically turn messy data into structured information. Our technology achieves super-human performance, makes data standards redundant and accelerates overall business growth.
Onedot is a startup backed by international venture capital firms and world class entrepreneurs.
- Support customer data projects in data processing
- Train machine learning models and automate data pipelines
- Perform data quality assurance on customer data
- First experience preparing and managing data during projects
- Good skills in scripting languages (Shell, Python or R), data formats (Excel, CSV), databases (SQL)
- Big thinking, getting-things-done mentality, thriving in a fast paced environment
- Affinity to e-commerce, product data or master data
- Initial experience working with common data science tools and software
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our teams, Onedot is committed to equal employment opportunity without regard for race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
This is a part-time internship position with an option to prolong as a permanent position based in our office in Zurich/Schlieren, Switzerland.
Sounds interesting? Apply today and we will get in touch with you shortly!
- Swiss passport, EU/EFTA passport or otherwise valid work permit for Switzerland
- Excellent German language skills, oral and written, level C1/C2 or higher
- Minimum 6 month of available time for internship
- Performance-oriented compensation because we reward high-impact work
- Generous education & training budget to continuously broaden your skills
- Flexible work hours, because impact, not face-time counts
- Occasional work from home, so that you can focus and get things done
- Strong culture promoting open feedback and personal development, to learn from each other and push forward as one team
- Cool office space close to the city centre, because we like it cosy and comfortable
- Free snacks, drinks, coffee and other perks to keep you going
- Regular team events to foster new ideas and better get to know each other