Backed by serial entrepreneurs our company is digitalizing the business world in the context of B2B transactions of goods that flow through increasingly complex global supply chains: a market over $20 trillion worth of goods — items we consume and eat every day.
We believe in raising the bar, especially the talent bar and we search for a Junior Customer Success, who is having experience in the field of technology customer-centric startup.
This position will provide the opportunity to work along a senior entrepreneur team with a great track record in product, growth, business development and really make your mark on a young business.
You are either analytical or creative, you are interested in technology and can naturally switch between detail-oriented execution, communication with all involved parties, and prioritization based on added value. You think big and want to change the way an entire industry operates!
We believe that for too long, the innovation and the startup world was seen as a niche event - especially in Europe. As Google, Amazon, Tesla, Apple, Airbnb are disrupting all major parts of the economy, this niche view gets proven wrong each time. From our point of view, this does not only imply a change for the “classic” companies, but also for startups and their founders: Customer Success must be integrated early in both building the founder team and the know-how.
The Junior Customer Success is responsible to drive customer adoption (including prospecting) and success within a defined set of customers. This individual should be comfortable at both consulting and negotiating with client key stakeholders, backed by a strong understanding of their business objectives. He should possess strong application functional expertise, expertise in business application deployment cycles, as well as strong account management expertise. In this role, he/she will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with assigned Top Enterprise Customers delivering high value-added Account Management to ensure high level of customer satisfaction and retention.
• Lead and manage customer pilots. In these pilots, you will work with SMEs and large corporations, supporting C-level stakeholders
• Prospect new clients. Prospecting and setting up prospecting actions
• Lead implementation, training, and onboarding for new customers, working closely with the Product, User Experience, engineering and data teams. You will identify valuable short and medium-term objectives for the customer and deliver against them
• Lead and manage ongoing relationships with existing customers; keep an engaged and productive relationship with senior sponsors; build, train, and nurture a group of “core users,” working towards a self-sustained usage of our product within the customer’s regular course of business, while caring about the individual users’ objectives and personal success
• Engage in commercial activity, in collaboration with sales, developing rollout agreements with pilot customers as well as renewing and expanding our business relationships with existing customers
• Drive renewals to a successful completion in close collaboration with our Sales, Renewals teams and the customer’s stakeholders
• Frequent traveling to Netherlands, Germany and key markets in Europe, and attending conferences, fairs
• Love to interact with Business customers in traditional industries and work with them to digitalize them
What we offer:
• A once-in-a-lifetime international work and life experience
• A collegial, open-minded team with great members and a continuous exchange that will support you in your professional development
• Challenging and diverse tasks with an extremely steep learning curve
• Start-up atmosphere and spirit
• A compensation system that remunerates the quality and the result of your work and your commitment as well as providing further incentives
• Free fruits and drinks
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Digital Marketing or relevant field preferred.
• Exceptional analytical problem-solving skills, with the ability to understand technical details while staying focused on business objectives
• Process-oriented mindset, identifying recurring patterns and capitalizing on them by improving the ongoing process
• Strong social and communication skills (written & verbal)
• Ownership mindset demonstrating drive, initiative, energy and a sense of urgency
• Able to thrive in a small team with a highly dynamic work environment, switching rapidly from strategy to execution
• Team player, self-directed, tenacious
• Language: Dutch (on a native level), English (fluent), German (definitely a plus)