Are you a strategic and ambitious person? Do you like to learn new things in the digital marketing area? Are you excited to develop a marketing strategy and raise brand awareness? Then we are the company for you!
We are looking for an intern who loves to work for a new Start-Up. Working with us will give you an opportunity to learn about all aspects of entrepreneurship, to work on a variety of things including online marketing, entering new markets, building strategic partnerships.
Required qualifications and Skills:
• A Bachelor’s or Master Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
• Affinity with entrepreneurship
• Ability to work autonomously and independent
• Fluent in English (written and spoken), another language is a plus
• Good project management skills
• Strong interest in digital marketing
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics is preferred
• Develop and execute marketing strategy
• Develop and optimize the online content while managing social media
• Monitor analytics around social media activities
• Maintain communication with our community
• Coordinate the online marketing for events and workshops
• Develop and maintain event and workshop partners in Barcelona
• Maintain and further develop our website and Database using SEO/SEM
• Represent the company in external meetings and events
• Provide HR and administrative support to Director in the office
The internship is full-time (40 hours per week). The internship will require frequent meetings/calls with the director to set objectives and targets. Sometimes the work may be in the evenings, but time can be compensated.
The internship includes 100€ per month for expenses + covered public transportation expenses (student pass for public transportation: T-Jove 1).