Are you a strategic and ambitious person? Do you like to learn new things and are you not afraid to be challenged or work independently? Do you enjoy creating new plans and products and are you able to think out of the box? Then we are the company for you!
We are looking for an intern who loves to work for a new Start-Up. Working with us will give you an opportunity to learn about all aspects of entrepreneurship, to work on a variety of things including business & product development, marketing, entering new markets, building strategic partnerships...
Required qualifications and Skills:
• A Bachelor’s or Master Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
• Affinity with entrepreneurship
• Ability to communicate, collaborate and negotiate
• Ability to adapt to changing situations
• Good project management skills and ability work autonomously and independent
• Fluent in English (written and spoken), Spanish language is a plus
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Develop and execute new products and services in collaboration with Director
• Explore business opportunities in other countries (benchmark research)
• Develop strategic partnerships in the Healthcare sector
• Represent the company in external meetings and events
• Maintain and further develop our website and Database using SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
• Provide financial and administrative support to Director in the office
The internship starts on October 15th is full-time (40 hours per week). The internship will require frequent meetings/calls with the director to set objectives and targets. Sometimes the work may be in the evenings, but time can be compensated.
The internship includes 100€ per month for expenses + covered public transportation expenses (student pass for public transportation: T-Jove 1).