Hi-Fly marketing is a consulting and sales outsourcing company with expertise in the aviation sector in Africa.
We offer concrete practical skills and a chance to experience all the different aspects of a small enterprise. We are looking for a dynamic, vibrant and driven individual that is well organized,able to multi-task and likes to confront challenges head-on.
Tasks of student:
Assist sales team and management with Marketing activities. The main target is to apply and improve the company’s brand strategy, assist with web marketing and corporate communications, Airshows and conferences organisation, market research.
- Seek and analyse marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Assist in the creation of brand image, brochures, e-mail campaigns, online promotion, etc.
- Formalise marketing/branding activities into a marketing plan and brand strategy
- Assist with the planning of marketing activities and relationship with relevant suppliers.
- Assist with execution of trade shows
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Prepare presentations
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
Our company is looking for an undergraduate student who is majoring in Sales, Marketing or Advertising. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position. The position requires a high level of autonomy.
To apply or ask questions, send your application (CV + Letter of Motivation)