Assistant to Department Head Human Resources and IT Internship
Are you interested in e-commerce? Do you have a passion for HR related topics?
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? If yes, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
iSi GmbH is an e-commerce group founded in 2012 in Germany. The group consists of online retail brands in France (iSi-Sanitaire.fr), the United Kingdom (SuperBath.co.uk), Italy (SuperBath.it) and the Netherlands (SuperBath.nl). Through these online shops we sell +160,000 branded bathroom products (e.g. Grohe shower systems, and Hansgrohe kitchen taps) directly to the consumer at competitive prices. We are constantly working on expanding both our product offering, and the markets we operate in. We are a young company, both in origin and workforce. This means that there are plenty of opportunities to bring your own ideas and initiatives to the table. It also means there is a great team spirit since everyone is eager to develop both themselves, and the company. Even outside of the office you will never get bored with regular drinks, and other team events to participate in.
About the position:
As an assistant intern to the department head for HR and IT you will work on a big variety of topics and get in touch with operative and strategic elements of a fast-growing e-commerce company. Like any position at our company, you will receive real responsibility. You have the freedom to take your ideas from the concept stage to the implementation stage where it will be integrated in our websites across the countries we are active in or will be integrated in our daily work processes within HR and IT responsibilities.
Some things you can expect:
• Taking responsibility for recruitment processes.
• Developing new concepts and channels for recruitment.
• Co-creating and supporting job trainings and people development work-shops
• Supporting project management in HR and IT
• Developing new concepts for operative work processes and being part of their implementation.
• You have a strong passion for HR related topics (interest in IT is a plus)
• You are comfortable with thinking analytically and developing of processes
• You don’t mind hands on work and being a productive part of the team
• You are comfortable with multi-tasking and are not afraid to take initiative
• Prior experience work or internship experience in a similar field is a plus
• You are fluent in English
Salary: 700€ / month
Start date: 03.09.2018 (Placements throughout the year)
Duration: Anywhere between 5 - 12 months
Since we are growing rapidly, we are always looking to expand our team with skilled and like-minded people, and as a successful intern there will be opportunities with us after your graduation to grow alongside the company.
Do you want to make a great start in your career, and does the above profile match your background? Then apply now by sending your application (CV and motivation letter) in English [###########] and you will hear from us as soon as possible!