Are you interested in e-commerce? Are you an aspiring online marketer? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Are you proactive and hands-on? If yes, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
iSi GmbH is an e-commerce group founded in 2012 in Germany. The group consists of online retail brands in France (iSi-Sanitaire.fr), the United Kingdom (SuperBath.co.uk), the Netherlands (SuperBath.nl), and Italy (SuperBath.it). Through these brands we sell +140,000 branded bathroom products (e.g. Grohe shower systems, and Hansgrohe kitchen taps) directly to the consumer at competitive prices. We are constantly working on expanding both our product offering, and the markets we operate in. We are a young company, both in origin and workforce. This means that there are plenty of opportunities to bring your own ideas and initiatives to the table. It also means there is a great team spirit since everyone is eager to develop both themselves, and the company. Even outside of the office you will never get bored with regular drinks, and other team events to participate in.
About the position:
Search Engine Marketing and PPC are the fastest growing areas in marketing. You will therefore work in a dynamic field where you can learn a lot. Since you will get real responsibilities at iSi, there is no better place to learn about these fast-growing marketing topics.
Your primary focus will be on helping develop the organic and paid traffic channels through Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Google AdWords. This will involve analysing and influencing organic keyword positioning using Ahrefs, setting up Google AdWords Campaigns and managing them for success, and lots more.
After the internship, you will have learned more about this mysterious SEO/PPC topic. You will be able to understand and influence organic search engine rankings, manage Google AdWords Campaigns, and analyse PPC traffic. This will be an invaluable experience and skillset for any aspiring (online) marketer!
Some things you can expect:
• Performing organic keyword analysis and competitor analysis
• Creating content for SuperBath.co.uk and for ads based on keyword analysis and market research
• Analysing and influencing our organic search rankings through tools such as Ahrefs
• Online outreach activities (e.g. contacting bloggers, help build our online brand, etc.)
• Introduction to paid online advertising such as PPC (Google AdWords etc.) and Facebook Ads
We have one internship position available in each of our 4 sub shops where you will be responsible for country-specific marketing channels and AdWords campaigns. We therefore invite you to apply if you are either a French, English, Dutch or Italian native-speaker. Other requirements:
• You have a strong passion for e-commerce/online marketing, and you can translate this passion into concrete actions.
• You are comfortable with multi-tasking and are not afraid to take initiative.
• You have an excellent command of Excel
• Prior experience with E-commerce/Online Marketing is a plus
Salary: 700€ / month
Start date: Placements throughout the year
Duration: Anywhere between 5 - 12 months
Since we are growing rapidly, we are always looking to expand our team with skilled and like-minded people, and as a successful intern there will be opportunities with us after your graduation to grow alongside the company. Do you want to make a great start in online marketing, and does the above profile match your background? Then apply now by sending your application (CV and motivation letter) to [###########] and you will hear from us as soon as possible!