Global Voices Ltd is a language service provider (LSP) company based in Stirling, United Kingdom. We provide translation and interpretation services worldwide, serving for clients such as Porsche, Aston Martin, L'Oréal, etc. We have been growing year after year and now we are looking for talented resources to make part of our international family.
Details of the Programme
- Translation Department: Contacting linguists for translation projects, assisting the project manager in coordinating both large and small projects, formatting, reviewing and working with various software that aid project management.
Please note that Translation interns do not perform the translations themselves but assist with Project Man-agers in the above tasks.
- Educational Requirements: Have or be working towards a degree in one of the following areas:
• Cultural Studies
- Language Requirements:
• English at level B2 or above
- Desirable Skills:
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Good phone manner
• Attention to details
- Other Information:
Our internships are flexible, and you’re able to start whenever you want! Your internship must last longer than 90 days and must be shorter than 180 days. It must also begin on a Monday, and end on a Friday.
Please note that our internships are:
• Based at our head office in Stirling, Scotland, UK (40 minutes from Glasgow and Edinburgh)
• Are approved by over 150 European universities!