You are a full member of the Communications Department, under the responsibility of our Head of Communications.
You are in charge of projects, and ensure the day-to-day production of:
- Press releases and follow-up on coverage with press agency
- Print and web-based marketing collateral: email campaigns, flyers, posters, banners, stands…
- Web 2.0 strategy, multi-channel communication and community management
- Events organization or partnerships for co-branded operations
- Preparation of lobbying actions / submitting prize entries
- SEO actions (with guidance from an external consultant)
- SEM review (adwords)
- Web analytics (Google Analytics, Search Console, SEMrush, etc)
- Pum, highly rewarding, and takes place in a context of intense activity, a result of our strong development. It addresses in particular self-motivated candidates able to work independently and go the extra mile, with a hand-on, can-do attitude, and a capacity for multi-tasking.
- You are a student enrolled in a Master’s program, or a graduate with a Master’s Degree, preferably in Marketing/PR/Communications or related fields
- You are a native English speaker
- You have strong literary aptitudes: creative writing, drafting, summarizing, reformulating
- You understand briefs and are able to deliver in full autonomy
- You like teamwork and interacting with internal clients (colleagues from different departments) and external publics (agencies and freelancers)
- You are passionate about social media
- You understand and would like to learn about SEO
- You are highly organized and accurate, with a great eye for detail and design
- You have a general interest in technology and consumer devices
If you are willing to find new challenges and work with an incredible team, join us!