As the Product Manager of MVNA Mobile Services, you will be the Business Owner and Product Owner of the business offering. You will be responsible for a particular region, but you will also have transversal responsibilities in the case of global functionality.
As the Product Manager of MVNA Mobile Services your responsibilities will be as follows:
• Responsible for P&L and MVNA pricing for the region (monitoring business performance and contributing to the development of the economic/pricing model)
• Managing business and service relationships with partner MNOs
• Ensuring that sales and marketing documentation for the business offering is kept up-to-date (price plans, user guides, sales presentations, product documentation)
• Assist the Service Management department during the start-up phase of new MVNA/MVNOs and in the case of major changes affecting our existing clients
• Formalize and draw up the product plan for the MVNA business offering, including market and competition watch, management of product functionality and the global financial performance of the business offering
• Gather and manage functional development requests from clients, in collaboration with internal development and service management entities
• Assist the Sales team during sales and/or upselling to clients, by promoting the product and the product roadmap, and gather customer feedback
• Manage and develop technology partnerships (operators, manufacturers) that contribute to the product
Skills and Qualifications:
This transversal role requires discipline, method, pragmatism, open-mindedness and a desire to innovate. Strong interpersonal skills are also required to bring internal teams together around the product and promote the business offering to customers.
• You are a graduate of an Engineering/Business school with an interest in Business/Marketing.
• You have a minimum of 2 years’ experience, ideally as Product Manager for an operator or service provider.
• You are fluent in English.