VOLLEYBALL CLUB COMMUNICATION AND SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT
We recently established a partnership with the local volleyball club Stiinta Explorari Baia Mare in order to support them with the promotion of the club and of the sport, but nonetheless of promoting sports at the grassroots level. We are looking for interns eager to work on Communication and Social Media.
• the team had had both numerous national and international results starting with its activation in 1947
• the last important title is of vice-champion of Romania (National League) in 2015-2016
• more details about the team can be found on their website or on Facebook Stiinta Explorari Baia Mare
• assisting in all communication-related tasks, such as producing content for social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.), graphic design and promotional materials
• working with sport photography and video
• planning and organising related promotional sport events or of the clubs’ in particular
• planning and organising social media campaigns with low budgets
• monitor and analyze the social media campaigns and posts
• oversee the social media accounts
• prepare reports for management showing measurable data/information
• interest in sports, volleyball in particular, and communication and social media
• interest to develop or having a basic background in social media, communication, graphic design or similar
• familiar with or eager to learn about the concepts of social media and online marketing
• long term thinker and planner, precise and organised way of working
• capacity of working in a team, but also individually
• comfortable working within a flexible schedule, sometimes during the weekends as well (depending on the matches)
• open minded, communicative and pro-active attitude
• ability to establish and maintain a positive and professional relationship with the co-workers, athletes, club’s representatives and third parties
• sense of initiative
• (sport) photography knowledge
• good knowledge of photo editors, video editors, text editors and/or animation tools
• sufficient knowledge of written and spoken English
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• the internship position is for at least 1 month
• the internship can start earliest 2 weeks after the acceptance of the candidate
• no financial support is given (check for additional information for more details on how can we assist you with the logistics)
• the work consists of about 20-30 hours/week, with a flexible schedule according to the matches; 2 consecutive days are given free, but may not always be during the weekend (the matches are usually on Wednesdays and Saturdays)
• self-responsible with the time management of the working time – we don’t impose a starting or an ending of the working programme, but the deadlines are to be respected
YOUR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES:
• learn/improve communication skills
• learn/improve social media skills
• learn/improve photography skills
• learn/improve photo and video editors
• meet and work directly with athletes
We offer support with the accommodation either for a low price in our location (shared/private room, shared bathroom and other facilities) or in finding a private studio in the town.
You get a supervisor that will make sure to offer a cultural and social integration, as well as a healthy work-life balance. The supervisor will not only help the intern with all life aspects, but will also monitor and guide you during the work.
Check with your university for a financial support through the internship grants under the Erasmus+ programme.
To apply, please send us a CV, motivation letter and, if any, few samples of your work to us at least with 2 weeks prior to the desired starting date.
Feel free to contact us for further details!