Seerene is looking for graduates to kick-start their career as Associate Product Manager (m/f) to help create our innovative solution for a billion dollar category and gain experience working with the world’s largest companies.
An ideal candidate is someone who is excited about products that provide value and are easy to use. Someone who wants to learn everything about Product Management and how to shape and deliver features that matter to our clients. Someone who can build a strong relationship with other groups within Seerene such as Marketing, Sales and Customer Success and takes pride in presenting new features to them.
• Collect requirements and assist with the creation of Product deliverables, as needed
• Assist in monitoring and reviewing project progress and timelines; identify and resolve issues to ensure product success
• Assist with the PM-team of day-to-day execution of project implementations.
• Assist with the planning, tracking, documentation and status updates for the project
• BA/BS or MA/MS degree in any discipline
• Excellent project management skills
• Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong communication skills both verbal and written
• Self-motivated, organized, efficient and process-oriented
• Strong work ethic with the ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic environment
This full-time internship (for ½ year – fair salary – start date January 1st, 2018) is based in Germany (Potsdam).
You must be fluent in English, and it’s a bonus if you have solid German language skills. This is your chance to learn
from the best in a vibrating scaleUp with an outstanding Software product.