Right People Group is a consultant company founded in Denmark in 2007. We are currently expanding into Europe and an ambitious digital strategy is part of our road to success. Hence, we are looking for a digital communication intern to help us adapt and execute our digital marketing strategy in the Swedish market. Your base will be Right People Group’s new international office in Berlin.
You will join a company with a very flat hierarchy and room to structure your work as it suits you best. We are casual people but serious about our work and are looking for colleagues with the same mindset. If this could be you, please read on!
THE BACKGROUND FOR OUR BUSINESS STRATEGY AND YOUR JOB
The employment market is changing. Technology and business processes are shifting faster than ever and companies are increasingly bringing in experts based on their exact current needs. At the same time, more and more experts want to work for themselves and make their own choices of projects and clients.
This is why the contract business model is growing and Right People Group is all about that. Our job is to fully understand the customer’s need and deliver the perfect matching contractors. And we are excellent at it.
In the past years, we have built a very strong digital presence, through which we get a high amount of inbound activity from customers that are looking for a specific consultant. Further developing this digital presence is crucial to the success of our internationalization strategy and you will get the opportunity to contribute with visible results that will be an asset both for the company and for your CV.
Your tasks will be varied and of high importance to us. You will be responsible for tasks related to the Swedish market and the tasks can be adapted depending on your profile, so don't be scared if all of the tasks below don’t match your profile. The overall task list for digital interns includes:
- Strategic advisory of Right People Group on how to improve general digital presence in your market and hands-on execution of the strategy
- SEO optimization and SEM
- Copy-writing and content marketing
- Optimization of Right People Groups WordPress-based platform
- Creation of video content
Although a high degree of independence is required, you will of course be cooperating closely with the Right People team to ensure great results and the full benefit of your internship for both you and the Right People Group. Depending on the task, you will cooperate with Emil who is in charge of the Swedish market, the founding partners and of course the Digital Communications lead as well as your fellow interns.
- Ambitious with a high level of energy and eager to learn
- Strong written communication skills and good analytical sense
- Digital communication skills – SoMe, Adwords, SEO, CMS (we use WordPress)
- Knowledge of the IT industry an asset
- Knowledge of video editing an asset
- Available for at least 3 months, but applicant that can stay an entire semester are preferred.
WHAT WE OFFER
A fun but professionally ambitious working environment with a bunch of young colleagues from around Europe. For candidates with at least 3 years of experience, we offer 450 Euro per months.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your resume to [###########] please write “Swedish marketing intern – your name” in the subject field of the email and let us know:
- your motivation and relevant qualifications to apply for this internship
- if this internship would be a mandatory part of your studies
- your preferred starting date and length of the internship
If we find your profile interesting, we will send you a small written task (max. 30 minutes) before we potentially move on to the first interview round. We assess and take interviews with candidates on an ongoing basis.