During your internship you will be responsible for maintaining, updating and optimizing our web platform. This includes coding, and contributing to the improvement of the functionality and efficiency of computer systems. Moreover, you will do your internship in a multicultural team where you will get to know a lot of new people and enjoy the experience of being in Barcelona.
Why this internship?
• You will put into practice your technical skills by working in a real business;
• You will develop your ability to work independently on several projects;
• You will get your work published on our very well positioned blog and website.
The ideal candidate:
• Student pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Web Development, Computer Science, or related field;
• Excellent knowledge of English, other languages are a plus;
• Is able to troubleshoot technical issues related to office equipment (fixing internet connection, boosting PC perfomance, etc.)
• Sharp analytical skills and problem-solving capabilities;
• Effective communication with other team members.