1. To be responsible for the daily supervision of the restaurant, concentrating on service procedure and quality of product.
2. To conduct training and skills development programs, to ensure well trained staff offering excellent service to the guest at all times.
3. To ensure that all restaurant mise en place is correctly prepared and ready for each service period.
4. To ensure all staff attend English Training classes, and meet the required English language level for their positions
5. To maintain all relevant records regarding departments personnel and that this information is passed to the Personnel Department.
6. To maintain a close customer contact to ensure satisfaction and recognition of regular guests.
7. To oversee all presentation of Food and Beverage products, ensure that they meet the standards as laid down by the policies of the Hotel.
8. To comply with any reasonable request made by Food & Beverage management.
9. To supervise the service within the restaurant, to ensure that the service standards, quality of product, staff grooming are with all operational policies and hotel standard.
10. To ensure that the Hostess staff perform all duties as are required, that the front reception area of the restaurant is neat and tidy. And that the reservation book is properly maintained.
11. To ensure that all captains are on station and performing all duties as required.
12. Ensure that all Buffet set ups are correct, fresh and appealing, and to ensure that all set ups are as per the standards outlined in the operating policy and as required by the Executive Chef.
13. To assist the restaurant manager in spot checks of the restaurant to ensure that all repairs and maintenance has been carried out, reporting any new areas that need attention
14. To ensure that all menu's are clean, neat and tidy, free from marks and dirt, stains or water marks. Replacing any menu with a new one as required.
15. To assist the Restaurant Manager at all times, ensuring a high level of co-operation at all times
16. When presenting menus to guests or answering guest questions as to the menu content, the person must be fully aware of all menu items and services that are offered, and be able to explain them accordingly
Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs
• ENGLISH IS MANDATORY
• Every extra language is a bonus and will be extremely considered.
• Ability to learn quickly and meet the needs of the clients.
• Able to read, analyze, and interpret information, documents and policies.
•Education: Bachelor degree in Hotel Management or above;
•Internship duration: 6 months.
- Live in the hotel guest room
- 2 times dining in hotel western Restaurant. Free meal in Associate Cafeteria
- Systematic training, cross exposure opportunity in other outlet. Equal benefits are entitled.