Blue Pie Records has vacancies for interns seeking to expand their skill base within the digital entertainment industry. Located in Moss Vale NSW, Blue Pie Records provides digital content coding and digital entertainment content asset management services to the following TV shows and production companies:
The successful applicant must be passionate about wanting to learn all they can about the digital entertainment industry. They will require a keen eye for detail and the following skills and qualifications
• Ability to use an APPLE MAC and or PC.
• Excellent data management skills and an understanding of how to manage external hard drives.
• An aptitude and desire to learn a variety of data entry activities that would provide the applicant with highly sort after skills in the global digital entertainment industry and digital content management industry.
SKILLS THAT ARE REQUIRED:
• Experience in data entry
• Attention to Detail – This skill is paramount to the job
• Must be extremely computer & internet savvy
• Demonstrated and collaborative team-oriented approach
• Proven ability to work under pressure and manage priorities and deadlines
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong organisational skills and a pro-active approach are essential for this role.
• Someone with personality!
ADDITIONAL SKILLS THAT WILL BE LOOKED UPON FAVORABLY:
If you know some or all of the following:
• Basic HTML
• FTP Experience
• Basic Music and Video Production / Editing Experience
• Our Moss Vale office in NSW, Australia is located close to the train station, only a 5 minute walk away. It is also accessible directly to Canberra.
• Experience in the entertainment industry.
• A wide and varied work base with a diversity of tasks, this means you will get to learn more on the job.
• Our work environment is pretty relaxed and music plays a dominant role in what we do!
• We occasionally have gigs in which we’d be happy for you to attend and have CD’s a plenty at your disposal.
• Full or Part-Time hours available for the right people.
• Great entry-level position / hands-on experience within the music industry.
ABOUT BLUE PIE RECORDS and BLUE PIE PRODUCTIONS:
• Blue Pie is a small and growing digital record label and content production house. The company has a network of over 120 distribution platforms that we code content for and or supply content to.
• Blue Pie Records has a roster of over 10,000 artists. With a core of 30 main artists. As these artists grow, so do our own achievements and ability.
• Blue Pie provides back office management systems and services to over 400 record labels worldwide.
• Office hours are from 9 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday
• The office has a kitchen within the office building
• The train station is located 5 minutes away from the office
• Interns will be provided $150 AUD for travel expenses
• Short CV - 2 pages
• Short Cover Letter