Responsible for the reception desk, carrying out general administration duties and will be required to assist
with the day to day running of the front Office, F&B, SPA department. Provide a friendly welcome and high-quality
service over the phone and on the guests’ arrival, deal with the demands on the lobby, Western restaurant and SPA,
find suitable solutions to meet customers’ needs depending on the possibilities available in the hotel. Carry out all necessary operations when guests arrive and departs
• Students 18 – 28 years old
• ENGLISH IS MANDATORY
• Every extra language is a bonus and will be extremely considered.
• Ability to learn quickly and meet the needs of the clients.
• Able to read, analyze, and interpret information, documents and policies.
• Manage conflicts, negotiate, and resolve situations.
• Able to face competing demands and prioritize tasks.
• Self-motivated, independent and able to take initiative
- FREE Hotel room
- 3 meals per day and traffic allowance