Tasks: Participation in the social media activity and strategy
- Managing Twitter accounts: writing and planning tweets to promote the website content and improve the branding. This also includes content curation.
- Content curation on Q&A websites, example: writing Quora answers about SaaS market.
- Managing Facebook campaigns including identification of relevant audience, articles and opportunities.
- Using Analytics to take part in the elaboration of the social media strategy.
- Promoting content and branding on LinkedIn and Google+.
- Analyze campaigns, measure and track results then make recommendations for future campaigns based on these findings
- Work closely with content team to create relevant articles based on results of in depth analysis of previous articles and emerging trends you’ve identified.
In addition, you will oversee the activity of the French version of the GetApp website.
You will be trained in the tools and professional applications that you will be using on a daily basis during your internship.
A very high level of English and French is needed. We are looking for someone passionate about social media, online marketing techniques and SEO and who is ready to work in a fast growing environment. You need to have a good sense of organization, be able to solve problems and make decisions.
University/Business School Student. This internship must fit into your academic and professional track, ideally with a specialization in digital marketing. Knowledge about SaaS market is a plus.
Period: minimum of 6 months from September 2017.
Remuneration: 521 € /month.
University Learning agreement needed.