Are you fluent in English? Acquire new skills and increase your future opportunities as a Communication/SEO Intern at AW Media.
AW Media is now recruiting multilingual interns, with a passion and talent for communication, copywriting and search engine optimization. Candidates with little or no practical experience within marketing are welcome to apply, as you will receive access to our comprehensive and thorough training program. We are continually expanding and growing as a company, often recruiting from among our interns.
We’re especially (but not solely) looking for interns who are fluent in the following languages:
• And more...
During the internship period you will, among other things:
• Complete AW Media’s SEO training program and finish with a diploma certificate. The program has been developed over five years and consists of a combination of blackboard teaching, interactive learning and practical completion of training-related tasks. There is a particular focus on online communication and SEO, but we also offer modules in:
• Technical SEO
• Google AdWords
• Google Analytics
• Online Marketing Strategy
• Social Media
• Content Marketing
• Display, Remarketing and Video
• Conversion Optimization
• Have help with achieving a Google Analytics Qualified Individual certificate ([###########]) • Work with internationalizing one or more of our leading Danish websites.
AFTER THE INTERNSHIP YOU WILL:
• Be able to influence a website’s search engine ranking on your own.
• Have an insider understanding of how the most important online channels function together.
• Be able to use Google Analytics professionally.
• Have an overall understanding of Google AdWords.
• Improve your resumé
• Gain important online-skills
• Put your theoretical knowledge into practice, while supported by industry experts.
We can offer an exciting internship in a creative and international business environment, starting for 4-6 months (or upon agreement). You will immediately be included in our team of online sp ecialists. The first two weeks are an introduction period, where you will learn in depth about SEO, as well as the tasks you will be working with during the course of your internship. You will also receive a thorough introduction to AW Media, our products and our key competencies.
The internship will consist of copywriting and compilation of online communication in connection with search engine optimization within a variety of different branches. Research will be an important part of the job and you will work independently with many responsibilities and thorough training. Our standards are high and we will challenge you creatively and in terms of communication. Experience and interest in SEO is a bonus, but not a requirement.
Working hours are generally 37 hours per week, but this can be adapted around your studies. Lunch will be provided and paid for by the company.
After finishing your internship, you will have markedly increased your competencies and knowledge within online communication and SEO, as well as online marketing in general. After thorough training from us, you will be able to follow our work with Google Analytics, AdWords, landing page optimization and much more.
We are looking for someone who is multilingual and passionate about online marketing and written communication.
Need to have:
• Fluent in English
• You are studying a degree at bachelor or master’s level
• You are good at writing and have a wide and varied vocabulary
• You are eager to learn • You work well in a team
• You have a flair for marketing and you are a quick learner
• You can work both as part of a dynamic team and independently, with a large amount of individual responsibility
Nice to have:
• Experience with SEO or other online marketing
• Skills within web design and Photoshop
• Knowledge of HTML and web programming
• Fluency in more than one language