Our app MyTherapy helps people to safely and responsibly take their medication. With ~500k users, MyTherapy is one of Europe’s leading digital health offerings. We help patients of a wide range of conditions to take their medication and to live a healthy life. We work with patients and patient groups, doctors and medical associations, academic research partners and leading players from the healthcare industry.
At our Munich office we are looking for an:
Intern Country Manager Portugal (f/m)
As an intern country manager Portugal for smartpatient you can gather professional experience in diverse fields of activity side by side with our young, multicultural and lively team. Making coffee and copies is not something we expect from you, instead you can work self-responsibly and self-organized in cooperation with our diverse teams and international partners, all while you gain a unique insight into the ins and outs of an e-Health startup in the middle of the cultural and economic heart of Germany - Munich.
Your responsibilities include:
• communicating with our Portuguese speaking partners and users, i.e. patients, bloggers and healthcare professionals
• helping us build and expand our market presence in Portugal
• translating and enhancing the MyTherapy web appearance
You will best match our requirements if you…
• are a native Portuguese speaker and possess outstanding written and oral communication skills with a talent for clear, precise and incisive language.
• have studied at a university or similar for at least 2 semesters and ideally, have gained some first professional experience.
• can connect to a digital product that eases the life of patients.
• enjoy spreading the word and being the first contact for fans and critics alike.