1. To be instructed in cost finding, sales planning, calculation and price calculation
2. To master the Kempinski Standards and Policies
3. To learn the diverse working procedures of the individual areas
4. To take part in the planning processes of different department operation
5. To learn how to conduct effective Training Skills in Department
6. To take part in and conduct meetings
7. To take part in and/or lead various projects initiated by the Department
8. Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel
1.) Language: Fluent in English & German or Russian (written and spoken). A basic knowledge of Chinese is preferred but not essential;
2.) Good image and characteristic
3.) Education: Bachelor degree in Hotel Management or above;
4.) Internship duration: 5 to 12 months. Benefits Free work food in staff restaurant and free dormitory (twin bed ).
3500 RMB allowance per month.