Position Code: CBS-GRO036
1. Assist guests in a friendly, considerate and professional manner;
2. Be polite and courteous at all times, ensuring guests are welcomed and acknowledged throughout the duration of their stay;
3. Communicate effectively with other departments (housekeeping), to ensure the provision of quality service is upheld at all times;
4. Keep clear and comprehensive records of room bookings, regularly checking for errors, promptly correcting them where necessary and informing the manager of any changes;
5. Familiarize yourself with guests’ preferences and special requirements, ensuring they are correctly stored in Opera system to facilitate with future bookings;
6. Check for any issues of maintenance in the lobby area and report any concerns to the manager;
7. Collect guest comments and deal with any complaints appropriately, ensuring accurate details are passed onto the front desk manager;
8. Complete all other assigned tasks by department manager;
9. Familiar with full house situation and front desk manual operation process;
10. Familiar with Marriott Loyalty Program and implement accordingly.
Profil 1.) Language: Fluent in English (written and spoken). A basic knowledge of Chinese is preferred but not essential;
2.) Good image and characteristic
3.) Education: Bachelor degree in Hotel Management or above;
4.) Internship duration: 6 to 12 months. Benefits :1. Daily complimentary breakfast and dinner buffet with non-alcoholic beverage in ADD and lunch in staff canteen.
2. Single room is provided with independent bathroom and WIFI in Staff Apartment with 3 times cleaning per week.
3. Free access to hotel fitness center and swimming pool.
4. Marriott Explore Associate Room Rate Benefit Program in all around the world.
5. Monthly shuttle bus allowance same as permanent associate.
6. Opportunity task force to sister hotels in Greater China in hotel low season.
7. 3000 RMB allowance per month.