1. Assist to resolve all complaints during shift and logs all complaints in log book for further follow up
2. Help cash handling and banking procedures
3. Deal with irregular payments
4. Monitor standards of guest facilities and services
5. Guide the maintenance of service equipment
6. Analyze food and beverage statistics through point of sale system
7. Help Handle guests complaints professionally
8. Asssist to abide by the Wanda Realm Guest Satisfaction System
9. Demonstrate professional attitude and behavior at all times.
10. Maintain personal presentation to Wanda Standards.
Profil • Students 18 – 28 years old • ENGLISH IS MANDATORY • Every extra language is a bonus and will be extremely considered. • Ability to learn quickly and meet the needs of the clients. • Able to read, analyze, and interpret information, documents and policies. • Manage conflicts, negotiate, and resolve situations. • Able to face competing demands and prioritize tasks. • Self-motivated, independent and able to take initiative Benefits - RMB3000/month; - FREE Hotel room - 3 meals per day